To ensure that the Shrewsbury Arms is safe for our staff and guests we have been busy enhancing our health and safety procedures in light of Covid-19.
Here are a few of the changes we have made so far:
- A detailed Covid-19 risk assessment has been carried out.
- PPE has been acquired for our team to utilise where appropriate.
- All team members will be temperature checked on arrival to work each day.
- We have increased the amount of outdoor seating available.
- Single-use menus will be used.
- Lowered the capacity in the restaurant and bar in order to safely seat our guests.
- Sanitiser stations have been installed at the entrance, exit and toilets for customer use.
- Only table service will be used both inside and outside.
- Increased our already vigorous cleaning procedures.
- We will be assisting with Track and Trace and taking customer details on entry.
We are awaiting further guidance from the government on any other changes that we will need to make in order to ensure we remain a Covid-19 safe venue.