We're open for bookings again!
We will be keeping our team as small as possible to ensure we keep within the government guidelines. In order to do this we have amended our opening hours for the short term.
Our amended opening hours are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday - We are open from 12pm
- Sunday 12-7pm
We have also increased the food service hours in order to allow larger gaps between tables.
Our amended food service hours are as follows:
- Monday to Saturday: Lunch 12-2.30pm Dinner 5.30pm- 8.30pm
- Sunday: 12-4pm
Please do not book a table if you or a member of your household is showing symptoms of Covid -19, a persistent cough, high temperature or shortness of breath.
- On arrival to the pub please queue outside the front and wait to be greeted.
- Please keep to social distancing, 2m where possible.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entry.
- Follow the one way system.
- Table service is provided throughout, no bar service.
- A maximum of two households can sit together inside which we have limited to 8 people, for now.
- A maximum of 6 people from different households can sit together outside.
- Please use contactless card payments where possible.
- If you would like to pre-order your food in advance to reduce your contact with staff, please ring us to pre-order over the phone and payment will be taken at that point.
Please bear with us, we are learning as we go and constantly updating our policies to keep in line with government advice. If you have any concerns or would like to ask us any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.